Established in QLD over 40 years ago and now operate with 4 QLD offices and 1 in NSW this well respected and structured builder have created an excellent reputation of delivering projects to the highest level. The sectors they operate in are Education, agecare, industrial, defence and health and their project vales vary from $5M to $70M with projects in the $15M to $30M being their consistent areas.
About the role – Contract Administrator - Cairns
Due to recent successful tenders their workload for the remainder of 2019 is looking very exciting and they have a need for a Contracts Administrator to join the ever growing business who are now one of the busiest Tier 2 builders in QLD. You will be joining their established Cairns office which already has a great reputation.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years plus as a Contracts Administrator
- Must have experience with a well known builder as a CA
- Experience with a similar size projects
- Stability with previous employers
- Positive attitude
- Working on a great variety of projects
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Job security
- Career progression a guarantee
- Good work/life balance
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com