Contract position on flagship project paying $600-$700pd
Strong company culture and established leadership
- Pro- Contract position on flagship project even experience in Commercial / Contract Roles
- The ability to negotiate contract terms with internal and external
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners
- Maintain an organised system of physical and digital records
- Update and Draft Contract ensuring all relevant references are bound in
- Qualified in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management (Either Diploma/Degree Level)
- Principle assignment is for 2-3 Months, to assist in the negotiation and award of Contracts.
- Ensuring notices, submissions and approvals are obtained
- Ensuring Contracts are awarded on an ASAP or to target execution dates
- The ideal candidate will be well organised and self-sufficient. With a good ability to work under pressure.