Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland. They only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They specialise in the commercial, health, aged care and industrial sectors with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
Due to an immediate requirement on the Gold Coast they are looking to bring on an additional Contract Administrator to assist with closing out variations accounts and reconciling claims on $25m project. The role will be approximately 4-6 weeks to get the team on track and may lead to more ongoing work or potentially a permanent position.
Skills and Experience
- A completed Construction degree
- Must have experience with a recognised Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder
- Experience in claims and variations
- Able to understand contracts and determine key areas of financial risk
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Hardworking, driven and motivated to succeed
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one project at a time
- Work for a highly reputable builder
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments, ongoing work.
- Competitive rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com