- Posted 14 March 2023
- Salary120K - 140K
- Job type Permanent
- Sectors CGC CoverConstruction
- Locally based position, relocation or accommodation offered.
- Team based locally in the region
- Established reputation in the area
For over 30 years this award-winning builder has been bringing to life some of the countries most extraordinary homes. They work with leading architects and designers and have a nothing is too difficult philosophy. Many of the company’s staff have been there 10 + years and senior management still have a passion and drive to delivery beautiful homes.
- Due to an overwhelming pipeline in the beauty Snowing Mountains region an opportunity existing for an experienced Contract Administrator to either relocate there permanent or travel to and from the region.
- The company will help with relocation for you and the family or help subsidize the cost of accommodation cost whilst you stay there if you are not local.
- The role will support an experienced Project and Site Manager working across multiple projects.
- This will include the administration of sub contracts ( procurement, payments, variation assessment)
- Work closely the site team to achieve project milestones.
- Oversee monthly cost reporting and have oversight for the head contract variations and invoicing.
- Be involved in QA and Health and Safety
Salary will depend on experience however figures of between 120K – 140K
- Construction Management or related degree
- Experience working on luxury residential projects is a huge advantage.
- Experience working across projects from procurement through to final accounts
- Valid Drivers Lic
As a business my client leads the way with career development with an emphasis on commercial acumen and client relationships. Across the business all departments work in collaboration to ensure project success for all stakeholders and have runs on the board in project delivery locally. They have multiple offices in NSW / ACT delivering architecturally designed homes
This is a unique opportunity for someone to relocate to one of NSW’s most beautiful areas whilst still being able to work in a professional position. You will benefit from having more work / life / family balance whilst working for a great company and enjoying all the natural beauty and friendly community in the region.
If you are keen to hear more about this organisation and position, please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428433876 or email me on email@example.com or apply below.