- Join a growing team in a senior management position working in a flat structured leadership team
- Full time position conveniently on the fringe of the CBD
- Could suit a SPM looking to step up
This business is headed up by a passionate director who comes from Project Management background and successfully set up the business 5 years ago. The company offer design and construct services to a list of repeat clients delivering modern workplace solutions to the commercial sector and new build hospitality, educational and commercial projects valued up to $10M
Culture / Benefits
This is an opportune time for someone to join a thriving business under a passionate Managing Director. Recent additions within middle management will assist with forwarding growth plans and the company are currently busy undertaking negotiated work despite current market conditions.
The company promotes inclusion and diversity, has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, offers free breakfast and lunch to staff and gives back to the community through regular charity events.
Reporting into the Construction Director you will be responsible for managing the delivery teams, developing, and implementing team procedures whilst ensuring compliance with relevant WHS legislation. This will include the successful delivery of all projects which can be up to 5-10 concurrently.
You will know how to operate in an environment that works to tight deadlines and have a thorough understandings of contractual implications
You will be managing an established team in a company that has pipelined work through until mid-next year with lots of irons in the fire
This position could suit a Senior Project Manager that has had exposure to delivering projects concurrently or managing multiple delivery teams and is looking for an opportunity to step up.
- Degree within Construction Management, Engineering or related
- Understanding of project management principles and building products
- A good understanding of construction methodologies & local subbies
- A good understanding of BCA requirements.
- Ability to inspire and lead teams
- High attention to detail.
- Experience using Procore and other Microsoft programs