Our client has an extremely large forward order book. Their specialty is rehabilitating, repairing and strengthening concrete and steel structures within the civil and building space.
Our client is looking for experienced concrete repair technicians to work across their projects in Port Botany and Sydney CBD.
Skills and Experience:
You will be skilled and experienced in the following:
- Micro-Concrete, rendered repair, Spraying concrete (Gunite), corrosion inhibitors, crack injection, joint replacement and facade repair.
- Working on bridges, coastal structures, wharves & buildings.
- Must be able to swim 50m without any problems (As working near/on water using flotation devices)
- Must have White card
- Must have working at heights ticket
- 2 x work references from previous employers
- Temp to perm possibilities
- Work in the Sydney metro area
- Great company culture
- Great hourly rate + Allowances + Super + Overtime
If this position is of interest then please call Allyssar on: 02 8252 4014 apply online or email: email@example.com