CGC’s client is a highly reputable large tier two builder that has a strong history building in the Sydney’s marketplace. They have been privileged to be a part of some of Sydney’s most iconic projects and have undoubtedly taken pride in helping reshape Sydney's skyline.
Immediately seeking a creative strategic thinker and writer who has delivered communication across projects in the construction industry working with Government clients for 10 years. This is a newly created role for the business so we need a motivated self starter who can handle high volumes of work.
Focusing on one project initially, then branching out to the other projects the business has won.
Culture / Benefits
Outstanding reputation, with high staff retention, especially during COVID. They work with prestigious clients across an array of interesting and challenging projects.
Duties will consist of;
- Developing community engagement strategies
- Preparing publications, newsletters, presentations and media information.
- Coordinating communications on emerging issues, including providing support to senior team members.
- Liaising with stakeholders and clients
- Liaising with other project staff to resolve community related issues.
- Coordinate project meetings, events, site tours and inspections.
- Very hands-on Management role
- Have at least 10 years community & stakeholder engagement experience, preferably within construction with Government as client.
- Managed a team
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Have strong interpersonal skills in communications and public affairs.
- Reputation for excellence and high quality service to clients.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com