Our client will be responsible for overseeing over $6B of growth within several sectors, including residential, retail, commercial, health and education. Our client is a government entity, looking to grow their internal project management team with addition of someone with exceptional stakeholder management experience. Professional development and individual well-being are highly valued within the entity and they pride themselves on being a workplace that has a strong focus on a commitment to meeting the communities needs.
The client-side position will report to the Executive Director Community Services and work closely with Executive Team, Councilors and the development Project Manager/s. The role will establish and mange a cross functional lead team of senior Council staff, manage consultants, develop and manage the project program, budget and will be responsible for the preparation project reports and communications.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- Ideally extensive experience managing relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- A strong positive and optimistic presence
- Strong advocacy skills and enthusiasm for leadership