Working across multiple disciplines, this business offers project and design management solutions to their varied client base. With 20 years of experience in the field they are the most trusted name in the sector, having successfully delivered 1000's of projects to meet their client's expectations.
About the Role
The consultancy is seeking an experience project manager form the health sector to join their established Brisbane team. Where you will be involved in the delivery of a high-profile health project.
- A proven track record of Client-side Project Management.
- Previous involvement in public and private health care projects.
- Experience of upfront planning projects in the region of $500 million.
- The ability to successfully business develop new business and clients.
- Excellent communication when it comes to dealing with key stakeholders.
- A tertiary qualification in construction, building or engineering.
- A client first approach with a high level of commercial acumen.
- An excellent and negotiable remuneration package.
- Inclusive and collaborative company culture.
- Career development into leadership role.
- Site based on the Gold Coast region.
- Entry into Australia’s largest privately-owned consultancy.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com