Civil infrastructure contractor based in Sydney who operate on RMS projects specializing in concrete and resurfacing.
They have a strong company culture around safety and delivering quality projects.
Working in the Asphalting and concreting team on road upgrades experience working on RMS projects is an advantage.
You will be expected to work on projects ranging from $500k- $3m each in value and the majority of work is Night Shifts.
Ideally you will be able to self-deliver in the following areas;
- Performing all OH&S activities on site
- Liaising with all departments on site and the client
- Managing site crews
- Liaise directly with clients.
- Carry out weekly works plan with Project Managers
- Ensure all works are carried out within project budget and specification
The role is an initial temporary contract for 12 months, however for the right candidate a permanent position would be available after 3-6 months if requested.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org