You will be expected to work as a supervisor working on projects ranging from $500k- $3m each in value.
Ideally you will be able to self-deliver in the following areas;
- Performing all OH&S activities on site
- Liaising with all departments on site and the client
- Managing site crews
- Liaise directly with clients.
- Carry out weekly works plan with Project Managers
- Ensure all works are carried out within project budget and specification
Experience working on RMS projects is an advantage and typical projects will include upgrade of bridges and pavements as well as road resurfacing, utility relocation and tunnel projects.
For example a project would be widening a road to put in a new left hand turn into an intersection.
The role is an initial temporary contract for 12 months, however for the right candidate a permanent position would be available after 3-6 months if requested.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org