Our client are a Mid Tier Civil Contractor who are now have a proven reputation of delivering complex projects to the value of $25ml both in QLD and nationally across Australia. They are an Australian owned company who pride themselves on quality delivery outcomes and a working culture unrivaled by any business across the Eastern Seaboard.
Their pre-contracts and estimating teams have been extremely busy over the space of the last four months which has led to a project portfolio of $40ml + worth of work to deliver over the course of the next 18 months. They have a strong order book with projects both in South East QLD as well as up in Central QLD and as of such are in need of an experienced Project Engineer to join the business on a full time basis.
As Project Engineer you will report in into the Project Manager on site you will be responsible for developing ITPs, putting schedules together and responsible for all on site QA. Scope of works includes bulk earthworks, removal of services, culvert installation and final trim. We are actively looking to speak to Engineers who posses the following experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 4 years civil construction experience
- Prior experience working for a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Civil Contractor self performing works
- Ability to manage subcontractors and communicate with middle management
- Project delivery experience on road construction projects between $5-25ml
- Prior experience delivering TMR or BCC projects would be an advantage
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org