Based in North Sydney, this established global consultancy are undergoing a period of investment and growth. With a well known and respected leadership team in place, project wins have never been greater and the pipeline of work is growing.
Joining their established Transport Group, an opportunity exists for a Road Design Engineer to work on a range of projects. This would suit you if you:
- Are currently working for a Tier 1 consultancy where you are either being pigeon-holed into only working on 1 aspect of your projects and want more exposure and to expand your skills
- Are currently working for a small or mid-tier consultancy but are lacking in career growth and opportunities
- Are a drainage engineer with road drainage experience that is looking to break-out into a wider road engineering role
You will be responsible for the design of minor, major and arterial roads across NSW. These can be stand-alone projects as well as part of multi-disciplinary projects. You will be involved in the full life-cycle of the projects and so will carry out report writing, proposal writing, concept through to detailed design as well as remaining involved throughout construction.
- 5 years + Civil Engineering Experience
- Experience of working on roads and / or highways projects
- A desire to work on all aspects of roads projects from concept through to construction
- Experience of working on RMS projects - small or large
- Australian experience is essential as are full working rights
Please also visit our website for a selection of other live vacancies: www.cgcrecruitment.com