Based in Sydney, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established global Engineering Consultancy who are at the forefront of major projects. Our client has a global presence and offer the right candidate the chance to join their experienced team, and the opportunity to progress their career.
Due to recent contract wins and the increased growth in the local market, our client has the requirement for a Civil drafter to join them on a contract basis to assist them through this busy period.
They are seeking Civil Drafters at intermediate levels to contribute to the development and delivering works on major transport projects in Sydney as well as supporting civil infrastructure projects in our other offices.
- 5+ years’ experience working on major transport (road & rail) projects in a similar role
- AutoCAD (preferred) Civil 3D and 12D would be also beneficial
- Communicate effectively with Project Managers and engineers
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Experience in the local market.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.