Our client is an engineering consultancy firm seeking growth in the industry, and to lead the market in key target areas, through exceptional quality and service. Work alongside a diversely skilled and motivated team, with a long history and experience.
This presents an amazing opportunity for a Civil Designer with Civil3D experience in Land and Urban development and subdivisions, to join the team for a contract basis.
Due to recent project wins the company is seeking an experienced Civil3D designer to join the team. Successful candidates will have experience running the design component of projects, and the ability work with teams to deliver accurate drawings and models in a timely and efficient manner.
- Civil3D software experience essential.
- 3-4 years’ experience in Land/Urban Development and subdivisions.
- Ability to meet all project deadlines and expectations on time.
- Comply with industry and company standards.
- Full working rights in Australia
- The ability to commence work within 1-2 week
- Interesting projects
- Superb Hourly Rates
- Fantastic CBD location
- Stable contract basis
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.