This household name in engineering have a fantastic reputation for project delivery and the quality of their designs. They are an international engineering design consultancy and operate across a number of sectors and markets.
The senior management team set out clear career paths for all of their employees that involves clear direction, on-going development, a commitment to training and a path for progression through the company.
Due to a number of large project wins and a commitment to investing and growing the existing team further, a key requirement has been identified for a Civil Designer to join on a permanent basis. The project types are varied and so you will gain experience on projects that you wouldn't get elsewhere.
By joining this established and progressive consultancy, you will be responsible for the delivery of the 3D designs of a wide range of land and urban development projects in either 12D OR Civil 3D. You will liaise with all key stakeholders of the project to deliver timely and quality designs and will play a crucial role in the successful delivery of these major projects.
As the successful applicant you will be able to demonstrate:
- 2 years + of civil design experience working for an engineering design consultancy
- Proven experience of utilising either Civil 3D or 12D to deliver 3D designs
- Land / Urban development experience is highly regarded, although those with transport infrastructure experience will also be considered
- Australian engineering design consultancy experience
- Full working rights in Australia
For a confidential discussion please contact Steve Morris on 02 8252 4011 / 0406 707275. To apply for the role, please do so via this website or by emailing your resume to me directly at email@example.com
Please check out our website for a selection of other currently vacancies: www.cgcrecruitment.com