Based in an attractive location in Brisbane’s CBD, this consultancy are firmly established. It is through the director's name and contacts within the industry, combined with the experience in the management team, that have allowed them to grow consistently. With a core value of hard work and team spirit, this is a consultancy where your efforts will be truly valued.
Being a market leader in the delivery of civil projects, they are winning large volumes of work and require a 12D Designer to add to their established and high achieving team.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in the design of urban/land development projects including drainage, roads and earthworks,
- Skilled and experienced in AutoCAD and 12D,
- Relevant tertiary qualification in civil engineering or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Austroads, Australian Standards & Council design standards
- Good understanding of Service Authority design approval and construction standards,
- Excellent communication skills ,
- Understand and have design capability, demonstrating creativity, foresight, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving design issues,
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met.
Don't miss out - hit the 'apply now' button and be considered for this fantastic role or call George Hvid for a confidential discussion on 0427 933 873.