My client is a multi-discipline consultancy that has been established for decades in the Australian market. With an open management structure that embodies a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce for all employees.
About the role:
My client is looking of a driven and proven Civil CAD Manager, to join their Sydney office responsible for leading a team of young drafters across NSW & Victoria.
Develop strong, collaborative and productive relationships within the team and with clients.
- 5 + years minimum experience as CAD Manager.
- Experience working on RMS, Land & Urban development projects.
- Previous experience managing and leading projects and drafting teams.
- Management and mentoring of the drafting team across Sydney and Melbourne officer
- Review and checking of drafting and CAD models including meeting all Quality Assurance requirement
- Development and maintenance of drafting standards and standards library
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.