- 6-month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- $45 per hour + Super
- Based n Parramatta
- Immediate start!!
Our client is responsible for the delivery of services to some of the most disadvantaged individuals, families and communities; and the administration and development of a just and equitable legal system of courts, tribunals, laws and other mechanisms that further the principles of justice in the state of New South Wales. It also provides services to children and young people, families, people who are homeless, people with a disability, their families and carers, women, and older people.
Primary purpose of the role:
The business support officer provides effective administrative, project and office services support to facilitate the smooth operation of the business unit and the delivery of its services.
- Support and manage the end-to-end financial and invoicing, goods receipting and purchase order process for the unit with internal and external stakeholders, contractors, suppliers and consultants
- Deliver and coordinate timely and accurate support and/or administrative services to clients and stakeholders
- Provide information technology, systems management and support to the unit and liaise with service centres to effect issues management and system fixes adhoc and as needed.
- Provide secretarial support to the Director to meet defined objectives, including travel, stationary, briefing notes, reports and document compilation.
- Refine, create and apply business unit administrative and support policies, processes, practices and systems effectively and efficiently in the completion of tasks including; document management, system training and project documentation.
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia (35 hours/week)
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, prior government experience is desirable
- Previous project experience is HIGHLY regarded
- Prior experience with systems such as Nuance, Ignite A1S and SAP, Adobe