This business is founded and headed up by a passionate, dynamic Directors who come from Project Management background and successfully set up the business 5 years ago. The company offer design and construct (in house) services to a list of repeat clients delivering modern workplace solutions to the commercial sector.
Culture / Benefits
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a thriving business under two well connected, passionate and very astute directors. The business is growing, and the owners are very open minded about improvement and change.
Both directors are from a Project Management background so have development and implemented first class systems that are tried and tested. They also appreciate that every client is different so offer enough flexibility to tailor their service to fit the clients needs.
Closely working with the Director you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with perspective clients and managing the CRM system
This position will suit someone who has worked in a fitout or leasing environment that has a passion for developing and building client relationships. This could suit someone from a delivery background who is looking to transfer over to a sales position.
The company are also open to offering someone a hybrid position within the business either overseeing project or design management.
Duties will include:
- Monitor Tenderlink, Property Daily and other property market publications for potential leads
- Compile and maintain contact lists and building relationships with prospective clients to identify potential tender opportunities
- In conjunction with the Director setup strategic meetings, plan and prepare presentations to pitch capabilities.
- Maintain CRM system
- Communicate new product/service developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development and maintenance of marketing literature Capability Statement
- Background in Fitout or Leasing (tertiary qualifications not necessary but advantageous)
- Ability to manage and improve CRM systems
- Have demonstrated experience cold calling clients
- Be personable and have the ability to manage and build relationships
- Have previous experience pitching to clients