Our client is a Sydney based engineering consultancy with a very impressive collaboration of experienced industry recognised engineers.
They have a welcoming environment, great company incentives and positive company culture which promotes career advancement and the ability to show and use your initiative.
They have very ambitious growth plans which brings about the newly created role of Business Development Manager, to facilitate and support the growth. Immediate requirement.
· Identify key target client contacts
- Introductory calls to key contacts within target client organisations
- Share marketing material / capability statement
- Understand project timelines and where opportunities exist for the business' service offering
- Organise meetings for key technical staff where there is an opportunity to pitch services
- Respond to EOIs and prepare tender documentation
You will have:
• Previous B2B sales experience ideally with some exposure to the building construction and engineering sectors.
• The drive and passion to succeed
• Strong communication skills
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 alternatively, please e-mail your application to email@example.com