Join an Australian owned Mid-Tier builder that currently employs approx. 120 people across offices on the eastern seaboard. The company is made up of multiple divisions focusing on Major Construction, Remedial and Project Management. The company is at the forefront of innovation and technology and has over 100 of experience.
Culture / Benefits
You will be joining a thriving builder under a passionate senior leadership team who have just restructured and will be driving the business forward in 2020. The company enjoy low staff turnover and have recently invested time and money into employee training, benefits and the culture. They promote diversity and inclusion and are striving to become an employer of choice in 2020.
Closely working with the GM for Remedial and Insurance, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with perspective clients and managing the internal and external CRM systems targeting work in the remedial, restorative and preventative sector.
This position will suit someone from a remedial background who has built good relationships with the Assets Managers and has a passion for developing and building client relationships. This could suit someone from a delivery background who is looking to transfer over to a sales position.
Duties will include:
- Compile and maintain contact list and building relationships with Asset Managers to identify potential tender opportunities
- In conjunction with the GM setup strategic meetings, plan and prepare presentations to pitch capabilities.
- Maintain CRM system
- Compile strategic sales plans to help grow the remedial division
- Background in delivery role (Remedial Builder) or small business owner (Remedial / Insurance)
- Ability to manage and improve CRM systems
- Have demonstrated experience cold calling clients, generating leads and pitching
- Be personable and have the ability to build relationships