CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space. We are delighted to be recruiting an Office Manager/Bookkeeper for a high residential builder.
Our client is a high end residential builder based in North Sydney. Our client has had strong and steady growth in recent years which has resulted in the need for addiditional admin/accounts/bookkeeping support.
The role will require the right candidate to support 2x directors, the external accountant and provide administrative and bookkeeping support to the wider company.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Office Management
- End to end full function Accounts - AP/AR/Payroll/Bank Reconcilliation
- Management reporting
- Project Progress cliams
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
- Previous experience within Construction
- Experience using construction enviornment/systems e.g. (i.e. Jonas Premier, CoConstruct, CHEOPS or similar);
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Vibrant work culture
- Part Time work options - Flexible days
- Attractive Salary + Superannuation
- Opportunity to make the role your own!
- Great Bosses - very down to earth and easy going personalities