- 3-6 month contract - to permanent
- Experts in the Demolition Industry - a tier 1 Contractor business
- Competitive salary - $60k + Superannuation
As a Transport / Warehouse Administrator and Bookkeeper you will be reporting into the NSW Logistics and Store Manager. You will be supporting the exciting expansion of the business and working along side the wider team office and stores team's. The role requires a highly energetic and organised candidate who has worked in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
To be successful for this role you must have the ability to respond to constantly changing priorities in a very fast paced environment.
IMMEDIATE START - 3-6 month contract then opportunity to go permanent.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing run sheets from drivers to process invoices
- Daily use of internal transport system
- Data Entry, including invoicing, purchase orders, stock-take, scanning, docketing cross checks
- Purchase Orders
- Assisting with pick, packing of orders and stock control
- Previous experience within Construction / cement / waste management / transport or material handling will be highly regarded
- Experience in Administration / bookkeeping
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Be physically fit to assist in the stores area when needed (blue collar environment)
- Fast paced
- Easily accessible via Public Transport - 5 min walk from Mascot station / Parking available on site
- Contract to Permanent opportunity
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Fantastic team with great company culture and honest and transparent management style
- Attractive, full time working Hours! Flexible - starting from 6.30am or 9am, 8 hours per day, Monday to FridayPlease apply by sending your most updated resume