With multiple projects in the pipeline, this award winning Tier 1 consultancy expect to increase their building services team within the next financial year. They are therefore seeking a BIM Technician to come on board to help them deliver the multi station packages they’ve been awarded.
To be considered for this role you must have the following;
- 3+ years Revit MEP experience
- 5+ years experience within Building Services and Revit
- The ability to Lead co-ordination reviews internal & external with Consultants, Contractors, Architects & Project Managers
- Experience in liaising and coordinating with Engineers/Modellers/3rd party providers on the production of Models/Drawings
- Proven experience on Navisworks and Revit.
- The ability to review and take ownership of existing BIM standards development, implementation and enforcement.
This is a great opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and put their stamp on a global engineering consultancy. There is an excellent package on offer for this position.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online!