Our client is a leading global building services firm with a great reputation in the market. Located in offices in the heart of Sydney, this compact and cohesive group get involved in a range of projects including data centres, commercial projects and fit outs.
Due to ongoing growth they currently have a rare opening for an experienced CAD/BIM Manager to join their friendly team.
- Create families, templates and libraries
- Develop BIM standards and manuals
- Hands on modelling (Revit MEP and CAD)
- Manage workflow, strategies, budgets, projects and staffing
- Manage quality control and output
- Coordinate with all clients and external stakeholders
- 5+ years' Revit/CAD experience in Australia
- Career path
- Technical projects
- Friendly and supportive team
- Sydney CBD location
The successful candidate will have full working rights in Australia, good communication skills and will have BIM experience.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online!