A multinational Engineering Consultancy is looking for a BIM Manager to join their MEP business unit. Over the years they have a very stable team who on the whole have looked after some large complex engineering projects.
They pride themselves on innovative engineering solutions and are looking for an up and coming star in the services sector that has a similar outlook. They want someone who will look to adopt innovative technologies and look to the future.
In short, the responsibilities of the BIM Manager are:
- Create families, templates and libraries
- Develop BIM standards and manuals
- Hands on modelling (Revit MEP)
- Manage the output of the outsourced drafting team (overseas)
- Work closely with the CAD Manager on resourcing and quality control
- Chair Coordination meetings - extensive Navisworks experience required
This is a great opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and put their stamp on a global engineering consultancy. There is an excellent package on offer for this position.
For more information call Danyelle Hines on (02) 82 524017 or email; email@example.com