This builder has over 2 decades of experience in NSW and QLD specialising in hospitality, educational and commercial projects valued to $30M. They employ a team of 110 people nationally and turn over approx. $150M.
Seeking an experienced bid coordinator with an administrative background who has used InDesign for bids previously.
You will need to drive to get to the office located in the East near Maroubra.
Seeking experienced Permanent Full Time Bid Coordinator to support the Business Development Manager in the bid/tender process as well as with the Marketing team. There will be occasional travel involved to QLD.
This role will include:
- Assisting in the production of a tailored, comprehensive and visually striking bid and EOI documents that reinforces the “win” strategy within agreed programme.
- Identifying key requirements and coordinating the content for bids including written material and technical descriptions from key notes provided by the bid champion and/or stakeholders.
- Managing internal and external stake holders to ensure timely collation of information and sufficient review process that allows the highest quality production.
- Assist with bid formulation, reviews, approvals and submission, in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Coordinating the in-house printing and finishing and/or coordination of external providers for large submissions.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role within the Architectural or Construction Industry.
- Advanced skills in InDesign
- Advanced level in Excel and MS Word.
- Teamwork is at the heart of their approach
- Professional development and training
- Regular Social Events
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com