- 3 month contract
- Competitive daily/hourly rate
- Sydney based post
This position will suit a tender / bid coordinator who has a proven background working in the civil construction industry. Working closely with State, Construction and Business Development Managers the core function of this position is to assist preparing EOI, tenders and bids/submissions.
This will include:
- Assist State, Pre Construction and Business Development Manager as required
- Help analyse EOI, RFT and relevant documentation to provide guidance on submission requirements, strategy and timing
- In conjunction with the estimating department help coordinate the receipt tender / EOI documentation
- Prepare, collate and check all tender and bid submissions to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Help coordinate and write expressions of interest and tailor corporate profiles for targeted projects
- Ensuring in-house marketing material is current
- Coordinating meetings with various departments involved in the bid process
- Have knowledge around the bid process and tender /procurement methods
- Strong grammatical and proofreading / editing skills
- Adobe Pro, In design formatting experience
For more information please call Rob on 0282 524 029 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org