Associate Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Associate Structural Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 15:46|
This leading international consultancy is seen as one of the best in the industry. Proud of their excellent reputation and with a major operation in Sydney they are strong across all engineering disciplines.
They currently require a Associate Structural Engineer with a thorough technical understanding coupled with the niche skill of engaging a driven team and inspiring those around you. This is an opportunity to act in accordance with how engineering should be done and relish the client satisfaction associated with excellent delivery.
Reporting directly to the director, you will be responsible for a number of residential, commercial and industrial projects and will ensure that they are completed on-time, to budget and to the specific design specifications of the client. You will be expected to take ownership of these projects and to liaise with key stakeholders, such as clients, drafters and senior management.
This position requires an individual who possesses:
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a Structural Engineer in Australia
• Good experience with steel, concrete, timber structures and basement shoring
• Experience working on residential, commercial and industrial projects and the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate experience on all projects
• Experience using associated software, including SLABS, Inducta, Etabs & Microstran
• Excellent communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards
• Full working rights in Australia
If you want to join a friendly team who value happiness at work then this is the position for you. This position would be ideal for someone who is interested in stepping up into a senior management role in the new future.
To apply, or for a confidential conversation, please call Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's