My client is an established Landscape Architectural and Urban Design practice with a national presence. They're currently on the lookout for a talented, Senior Landscape Architect to join their growing team, to assist in the design, management and delivery on a variety of mid to large scale projects.
The dynamic within the office is best described as collaborative, you'll be working alongside the entire office on a range of projects within the infrastructure, residential, mixed-use, commercial and social infrastructure markets predominately.
Working as a Senior Landscape Architect for my client, you'll be involved across all facets of a project - from design through to co-ordination of mid-large scale, complex projects as well as stakeholder management.
Ideally, you'll have an interest in assisting with the expansion of the business and looking for career longevity.
To be the successful applicant for this position, you will possess:
- Prior experience working across a broad range of project sectors and sizes - including the public, mixed-use and education sectors
- Excellent communication skills - ability to coordinate with and manage a number of different stakeholders as well as mentor & manage less experienced staff
- A design biased portfolio of work
- Confidence working across all facets of a project
- AutoCAD and Adobe Suite proficiency - Revit is a bonus
- Ideally an AILA Registration, or working towards it
How to Apply:
If this position sounds appealing to you, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your application. If you'd like more information regarding this position, please feel free to give Christina Ryan a call on 02 8252 4020 or email her at email@example.com