$150,000.00 - $220,000.00 Package - Depending on Exp
A large global multi-national consultancy is experiencing an exciting period of growth and in order to support a number of significant project wins across the NSW region. The role is ideal for an experienced engineer with a strong technical background and an interest in developing detailed design solutions and being responsible for the delivery of a range of exciting electrical engineering projects which cover a diverse range of the construction sector including; Data Centres, Defence, Commercial, Hospitality, Retail and Health. You will be responsible for the technical, on time and on budget delivery of these projects.
You will be working with driven professionals across various end-markets who are passionate, smart, creative, curious and quirky but proud to be part of a company that is dedicated to delivering a better world.
- Design, project management and cost management
- Carry out engineering duties to ensure quality and systems/process requirements are achieved
- Provide leadership to professional and technical staff on complex, large scale projects that deliver high standard outcomes for clients
- Provide technical leadership, coaching and mentoring to junior engineers across the business.
- Extensive years of professional experience with an engineering consultancy firm
- Proven experienced in managing large scale complex projects
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and communicate effectively with both internal and external clients around key dates
- Preferable recent experience in Data Centres and Defence.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- Paid parental and partner leave;
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
- Wellbeing benefits eg. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts;
- Employee stock purchase plans;
- Study assistance;
- Professional and technical development opportunities.