National consultancy with a trusted reputation both locally and across Australia. Known for offering project management solutions to their client across a variety of sectors. Offering a tailored approach to each client, to ensure their exacting needs are always met.
About the role
Due to their increased workload, the established Brisbane office is seeking a Project Manager who is commencing their career and are seeking an organisation who will offer professional development.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of client-side project management or co-ordination is essential.
- Demonstrated background in retail projects or large commercial sites will be highly regarded.
- Excellent verbal communication and the ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Strong contract admin experience.
- The ability to solve and identify problems as the occur.
- Opportunity to progress from the contractor to the client-side.
- Ongoing development available.
- Consultancy with solid pipeline of work ahead.
- Competitive salary package on offer.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com