My client is a highly regarded multi-disciplinary architecture Studio known for its design work both nationally as well as internationally within the high-end residential, hospitality, and commercial sectors.
You'll be joining an established team, operating out of modern office space within the Sydney CBD. The culture within the office can be described as collaborative and supportive.
This position is for a talented draftsperson with a strong technical ability to join the team, to assist with preparing and producing documentation for predominately high-end residential projects.
You will be fully supported by the BIM Manager and responsible for drafting and documenting multi-unit residential/mixed use apartments as part of a small team. This will be carried out using ArchiCAD. You will work across multiple projects and play a key role in project delivery.
- Minimum 5 years experience working as an architectural technician
- Experience working on multi-unit residential/mixed-use apartments
- The ability to demonstrate experience of using ArchiCAD
- Certificate or Diploma in Architectural Technology/Architecture or equivalent
- Full Australian working rights
For a confidential discussion regarding the role, please feel free to call Christina Ryan on 02 8252 4020.