A national architecture practice with an excellent reputation across Australia are expanding their team after recently being awarded an extremely high profile projects.
The practice is located out of a modern North Sydney studio. Specialists in designing and working on a diverse range of projects from; multi-residential, transport, aviation, defence, healthcare and commercial. The studio has a friendly and collaborative working culture. Team meetings, drinks on Friday and development training to mention a few of the benefits.
As a Senior Architect you will have an excellent technical skills, specifically with proven experience in completing construction documentation on medium / large scale projects.
- Coordinating specifications and drawings with consultants
- Liaising with clients and building relationships
- Preparing construction documentation
- Design detailing
- Coordinating drafting team
- Minimum 10 years post grad experience on medium / large scale projects
- Understanding of BCA and local codes
- Excellent practical experience using Revit
- Australian working rights
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to call Christina Ryan on 0282524020.
CGC offer a $500 Westfield Voucher for all successful referrals.