CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction, engineering and design space. We are delighted to be recruiting an Administration Assistant for a company specialising in Architecture and Interior Design.
Our client is an Architecture firm working across Interior Design, urban design, and master planning. They encourage a supportive and family-like working culture. They are currently seeking a switched on Administration Assistant to join their team based in Surry Hills.
To even be considered for this role, you must have worked in Architecture and Design previously and have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- InDesign and Photoshop experience highly regarded
- Eager to build a career within Design and Architecture
As the Administration Assistant, you will be assisting all areas of the business.
The role requires a highly organised and proactive candidate.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing calls
- Multitask across various Administrative tasks
- Data Entry
- Providing support to the marketing coordinator
- Diary and travel management for Directors
- Manage the booking system of internal meeting rooms
- Manage stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- General clerical assistance as and when required.
- Offering refreshments to clients and visitors.
- Be a warm, welcoming and friendly face for all who enter the office.
- Opportunity to assist in a highly creative environment
- Work in a trendy location with amazing café culture
- Join a supportive and friendly team
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com