- Stable and long term position - upskilling
- Wellbeing programme and regular social events.
- Seeking lover of spreadsheets and person of habit
We have a culture next to none, with quarterly events and outings and personalities that will make you laugh.
We are seeking a lover of spread sheets and person of habit - a hybrid Accounts Assistant/ Operations Assistant/Compliance Officer to interface between consultants and accounts.
This is a process driven role where every day will be fairly similar in output. You will be supporting and working closely with the Financial Controller and external accounting team, and upskilled on the job.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Bank reconciliations for Sydney and Brisbane entities.
- AR and AP assistance
- Debtor invoicing compliance: payment terms, POs, correct invoicing contacts
- Sending Credit Works report to Debtor insurance broker for new clients
- Chase missing super details with contractors
- Ensure integrity of systems – Astute payroll.
- Checking compliance across OH&S and our on-hire workers
- Ensure CGC comply with internal and external regulatory requirements policies.
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Prior accounts experience in SME (payroll, bank recs, accounts queries). Min 3 years
- Xero or MYOB
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Intermediate Excel
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines
- Lover of spreadsheets and processes!
- Process driven for repetitive work
- Regular events which encompass sport, fitness and fun
- Established and growing organisation
- Stable and long term role
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to upskill and get qualifications
You must be a Permanent Resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 0424 885 571 / firstname.lastname@example.org