An industry leading Building Services Consultancy with a strong global presence. They boast a team of highly experienced and supportive directors with a passion to help people's personal growth. This has helped them take a strong foothold and increased market share within Sydney's building services market.
About the Role
Reporting to the directors, you will be responsible for the full functioning accounts for the company. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Payroll in MYOB ,including superannuation, payroll tax, workers compensation payments.
- Annual budgeting and cashflow management
- Forecasting & budgeting, month end reporting.
- weekly project management reports
- Reconciliation of balance sheets and bank accounts and credit cards.
- BAS /GST, PAYG and Payroll tax compliance.
- Ad hoc admin / HR duties.
- DELTEK proficiency - accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to report to senior management.
- 3+ years as an Accountant preferably within construction or engineering.
- CPA or equivalent qualification.
Please do not apply if you do not have experience using DELTEK.
HOW TO APPLY
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Danyelle on 8252 4017 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com