Progressive Australian owned company that has been manufacturing intelligent high-quality steel office and commercial storage systems supplying to the Sydney and Eastern States. They have been operating for over 50 years and have a supportive and dedicated team who work in the Sydney office which is based down south.
The Sales Account Manager performs a vital role within the organisation, responsible for ensuring the acquisition of profitable business/sales and delivery of product and services to the customer, in a way which exceeds their expectations. The Sales Account Manager role is a front-line position, liaising directly with new and existing customers
The successful applicant will have experience working in the building and construction industry and ideally have some experience producing shop drawings (although training can be provided)
What you will be doing
- Develop new and existing business to achieve revenue and target profits
- Have significant input the tender phase, including strategy, help develop quotations and produce drawings .
- Ensure comprehensive understand of products including features, application and benefits
- Be across current market activities of clients (projects, growth plans)
- Attend regular site meetings with builders / architects to discuss deliver and installation requirements and resolve any design issues
- Coordinate delivery and installation schedule with on site customers whilst monitoring the progress.
- Attend trade shows and showroom functions as required
You will receive a base salary of between $80K - $100K + CAR + Commissions
If you feel that you match the above criteria please apply below or send your CV to Carmel.email@example.com 0428 433 876