Family owned and operated established for over 3 decades, they specialise in architectural bespoke residential & commercial joinery. Focus on high detail and quality in a high performing environment with an excellent client base.
- Knock up Cabinets
- Work off architectural/shop/production plans and drawings
- Program and operate Biesse CNC Machine
- Operate Edgebander, Panel/beam saws.
- Ensure a high standard of joinery quality control
- Troubleshooting and maintenance
- Trade qualifications in Joinery/Cabinet Making/Carpentry or Wood Machinist desired but not essential
- 3+ years proven track record
- High Attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Self-Motivated and Reliable
- Own tools
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com