Family owned and operated established for over 5 decades, they specialise in architectural commercial arch joinery. Focus on high detail and quality in a high performing environment
- Setting knives and saws
- Reading and interpret plans and drawings
- Fitting & assembling
- Cutting and shaping wood
- Machine maintenance
- Problem solving
- Trade qualifications in Joinery/Cabinet Making/Carpentry or Wood Machinist desired but not essential
- 3+ years proven track record
- Attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on email@example.com