My client is a solid tier 3 operator who does plenty of work in the Government space. They are have a great reputation in the market delivering projects from $2M to $25M.
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures.
- Reporting directly into the Project Manager & Safety Manager
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislation.
- Previous experience in a safety role specialising in commercial or education projects is essential
- Passionate about safety
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or relevant experience
- Certification in Lead Auditing/OHS Management systems
- Knowledge of Work Cover and Injury Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally
- Site experience essential with the ability lead tool box talks.
How to apply
Contact Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or email your CV directly to email@example.com