Wet & Dry Fire Estimator - Minor Works
|Job Title:||Wet & Dry Fire Estimator - Minor Works|
|Salary:||$100k - $120k +Super +Vehicle Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Karl French|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 17:33|
$100k - $120k +Super +Vehicle Allowance
An experienced Estimator with experience across both Wet & Dry Fire is required for a large Fire Protection Contractor to be part of the Minor works team. The role has become available due to growth of the Sydney business. This role will report into the Minor Works Manager, but you will be the first point of contact for their customers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience across both Wet & Dry Fire (Solid Dry Fire experience essential)
- Have experience in a similar role for another Fire Protection Contractor
- Have experience estimating across Minor works of projects up to $500k
- Have knowledge of relevant Australia standards AS2118, AS1670, and AS1668
- Hold a current Drivers License
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established and reputable business within the Fire protection space, and you will have opportunities to progress and develop your experience and career within this business.
If you would be interested in applying for this role or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Karl French on email@example.com or 0424 172 140.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's