Position: Water Information Specialist
Location – Manly Vale
Start Date – 1 August 2021
End Date – 30 July 2022
Payrate - $55-$65 per hour
Hours of work - 8hours/day and 40hours/week
Carry out and manage a range of professional advisory and technical projects and services to deliver high quality and innovative client outcomes including time, cost and quality. Contribute to the financial and long-term business viability by delivering high quality technical solutions and services in a focused driven and effective manner. Provide effective leadership and guidance to advance knowledge and the skill base of junior staff.
- Lead and oversee the delivery of a range of successful water projects managing multi-disciplined resources whilst balancing conflicting priorities in one or more MHL’s including environmental data collection, marine and coastal studies, physical modelling, hydraulic modelling and laboratory testing.
- Provide innovative and rigorous technical advice and solutions to senior staff and clients, so that MHL is able to provide tailored and high quality solutions and services to clients.
- Maintain and apply a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of current industry trends, practices and standards and Government policies, regulations and requirements so that proposed solutions are cost and resource efficient, highly technically proficient and utilise current best practice systems and technologies.
- Prepare fee proposals for complex multi-disciplinary projects that are robust and financially viable whilst being competitive with other industry bidders.
- Provide professional engineering/scientific advice, analysis, submissions, briefings and project reports to clients and assist executive decision making.
- Manage and lead the planning and delivery of project activities by assigning project tasks and engaging with contractors, consultants and project team members.
- Develop and maintain networks with stakeholders through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met.
Apply Via your preferred job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org