My client is a nationally recognised planning and design firm, that specialises in master planning, architecture, place-making and design. Of the 60+ employees nationally, 20 of those currently work in their Sydney office.
This role would be ideal for an urban designer looking to join a company with an excellent reputation and an even better culture. The projects you would be working on are predominately within the public sector, as well as the residential sector.
- Tertiary qualifications in Urban Design or an equivalent
- High proficiency with Adobe software
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and codes
- Experience liaising with clients
- Excellent urban design skills
- Ideally experienced in project management but not essential