|Job Title:||Traffic Manager|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 16:35|
This leading consulting firm is currently looking for an experienced Traffic Engineer to join their industry recognized team of professionals. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing consultancy where you can have ownership over numerous key projects running simultaneously.
Reporting to the personable and approachable Director, you will be responsible for managing the Traffic team in the Sydney office.
• To manage and prepare traffic and car parking impact assessment reports, car park design compliance assessments, construction traffic management plans and green travel plans
• Check, authorize and undertake SIDRA modelling
• Assist in the preparation of quotations and tenders
• Undertake engineering services on projects, both in the office and onsite
• Proactively plan, manage, coordinate, track and run assigned projects
• Assign and collaborate with technical staff assigned to work on a project
• Provide technical advice to management, staff and clients
• Undertake site inspections
• Attend and participate in client, council and RMS meetings.
• At least 10 years' traffic and transport engineering experience within a consultancy or local government
• Knowledge of council guidelines relating to the implementation of transport strategies
• Tertiary Qualification in Civil Engineering or a related Traffic Engineering field
• Strong client focus
• Proficient in SIDRA or similar
• Understanding of AS/NZS 2890.1, AS 2890.2 and AS/NZS 2890.6 compliance assessments
• Current driver's license
• Full working rights in Australia
• You must be currently residing in Australia and be able to attend a face-to-face interview in Sydney within the next two weeks
If you meet the criteria and are looking for your next role, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
To apply, please hit the 'Apply Now' button or contact Azri on 0470 215 799 for a confidential discussion.
This role not right for you? Please visit our website for other contract and permanent civil and structural opportunities; www.cgcrecruitment.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's