Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide submissions coordination and in house graphic design support for EOI's and tenders
- End to end coordination and production of EOI's, tenders and other publications from concept to delivery
- Develop sustainable relationships with a key range of stakeholders, both internal and external
- establish and maintain tender correspondence filing system
- Market research and conducting reports
- Administering/formatting tender documentation
- Managing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
This is a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding role within a global organisation. Perks of the role include getting your foot in the door with a huge global civil contractor.
To be considered for this role you will come with;
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills and proficient in MS Office
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
- 2+ years’ proven experience coordinating the production of compliant Expressions of Interest and Tender submissions within a construction environment.
- Professional writing skills and strong document management
- Industry knowledge within construction is highly regarded!
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com