Opportunity to work for large multinational construction, property and infrastructure companies headquartered in the heart of Sydney CBD.
These companies have excellent work culture where they encourage collaboration and team work across the office, as well as expect a high level of maturity and independence.
Roles and Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing correspondence through the communication channel systems
- Maintaining updates records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution
- Checking quality of documents and monitoring processes and compliance
- Review and submit Tender documentation
- Project administration when necessary
- Experience in Tender administration
- Experience in Construction and Engineering Industry is highly advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel