Facilities maintenance organisation who specialise across the transport environment providing services to transit, rail and bus pubic access areas with public sector and corporate clients. They operate and are sucessfully busy in both Australia and New Zealand. They are a small family run business so this role won't suit someone interested in a large corporate.
About the Role –
As an experienced Bid Writer/Tender & Submissions Manager you will support managers with the preparation, review and submission of bid responses - including expressions of interest, tenders, proposals and presentations to corporate and public sector clients. You will be working closely with the Soft Facilities Maintenance teams and estimators to provide each client with a comprehensive and impressive tailored, bespoke bid/tender that will lead to a successful pitch delivery and result in a project win.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A high level of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- At least 5 years' experience of bid/tender management experience within construction, industrial, infrastructure or maintenance environment
- Sales or Business Management degree qualification preferred
- High-level business / tender / proposal writing skills
- High-level of proficiency across the Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite of applications
- Effective time management skills with the ability to accurately prioritise workload
- Ability to get things done with a driven, positive and friendly personality
- Access and extract bid content from, and contribute content to, the National Tenders Library
- Work with teams and individuals within the business to collect bid content
- Develop compliant, structured, and succinct proposals
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our systems, processes, and documentation
- Proven leadership skills
- Review and interpret tender documents to understand the project requirements and establish bid methodologies and submission requirements.
- Willing to work extended hours when required to meet deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage bid writing and tender submissions.
- Passion for writing and a love for creating dynamic and interesting presentations & documents.
- High attention to detail.
- Advanced skill levels in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- High level of written and spoken communication
- Demonstrated ability to interpret / create bids and extract the required data from stakeholders
- An understanding of the Hard Technical Maintenance / Facilities Management industry would be an advantage
- Estimating skills would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience using Indesign would be an advantage
- Experience leading or a member of technical services management team within the FM or Trades Services Industry - advantageous
- New modern offices conveniently located with car parking
- Family owned business with a positive culture
- Opportunity to develop your tendering and marketing knowledge with the support of a highly skilled and motivated management team.
- Working on contracts/projects throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Progression opportunities into a Management role in the future
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com