Our client is a state-wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who operate in regional NSW. They work supporting road maintenance and construction projects across the state
The role will lead the deployment of engineering and technical resources in collaboration with project development and delivery partners and other relevant stakeholders to enable the multi-modal development, delivery, operations, and management of projects safely, to optimum-quality, on time and on budget, with minimum impact to the community and the environment, in their region.
The project will be a multi-billion dollar flagship road infrastructure project in the heart of Sydney.
- Act as a thought leader, remaining abreast of current and emerging planning issues and trends, including domestic and international best practice, innovative approaches and opportunities to support the achievements of the business objectives.
- Lead close matrix collaborative relationships between technical, project and supporting teams across TfNSW, ensuring dual accountability, problem solving and project successes.
- Lead the delivery of a comprehensive technical offering of projects from the business unit, while optimising resource deployments across hubs and regions
- Oversee the provision of expert and specialised advice in a timely manner and aligned with mutually agreed project milestones on technical and operational project and infrastructure requirements and ensure issues are resolved proactively, by actively engaging with stakeholders across all stages of the TfNSW asset lifecycle, to enable delivery of a safe, reliable, efficient and integrated transport places and systems, serving the needs of customers and communities.
- Collaborate across TfNSW, with relevant resource management personnel and Technical Services peers to ensure the deployment of engineering and technical resources meet the current needs and appropriately consider the future pipeline of work to enable TfNSW to meet delivery and technical standard requirements, with a minimum impact on the community and environment
- Deliver innovation and enhancements in provision of engineering and technical services on TfNSW projects in order to achieve continuous improvement outcomes for customers and stakeholders while ensuring standards are maintained in line with industry best practice.
- Oversee effective management of the technical and engineering components of projects by implementing and supporting systems and processes to report and monitor key technical criteria required by our internal partners and for good internal governance.
- Motivate, inspire and empower the development of a positive, inclusive and engaged team with a clear focus on the delivery of outcomes and the continued development of capabilities across the team.
- Integrating, motivating and inspiring a diverse multi-disciplinary teams to meet various delivery challenges, project and program expectations.
- Delivering an integrated technical and engineering services offering, in collaboration with appropriate Technical Services resources with internal and external resources.
- Engaging with multiple stakeholders with competing priorities, resolving conflicts and priorities, in a complex environment, whilst ensuring consistent, value for money and timely delivery of engineering and technical services with consideration of cost efficiencies and timeframes while resolving conflicts and priorities.
For further information please contact Will Gardner on 0435935377 or email email@example.com